Maths Bar Graf ) How many people brought Games) Fis Maths Independent
This is My BAR GRAPH About The Maths Problem We Had Also As you can see Boardgames IS THE MOST POPULAR !
SEE YA 😉 BYE !
This is my Post about bad comments and good blog comments
it is very good pls feel free to comment if i made any mistakes BYE !
Once upon a time Nathan was getting ready for the tournament
He arrived in his Harley Davidson Motorbike. The ring of fire was right in front of him. It was so scary and big he grabbed his handle and went !
He jumped though the ring but he fell of mid air the motorbike landed and broke. The next day he drove to the repair shop he came back home.
Later he returned with hope that all goes well he backs back and boom 5 seconds later he is in air enjoying the sweet sweet victory he goes down in history for the most challenging comeback in the world he does some nice donuts. Once he hit the ground he did some celebrating with his friends.
Nathan went to the world records place to sign his autograph on his page and a couple days later he got 181 letters from fans some of them even wanted him to do that trick at parties and parades. He was so confident that he said yes to all of them.
He said ‘At least I get Money $’ so every day for the next year all he did was jump over rings of fire he became so rich. The end By Kobe H 🙂
NEW BRIGHTON ART TRAIL WALK DRAFT
Introduction: we went on an art trail walk to new brighton with tane mahuta
- What it is: a piece of artwork created by Fayne Robertson
- Where it is: outside of the hot pools on a po
- Why it was put there: to welcome people to the hot pools
- What it means/ What story is it telling? It’s sort of showing the sea gods (tangoroa)
- Do you like it? Why/ why not? I love the piece of artwork because it is so detailed and makes me feel so welcome
New Brighton Beachside Playground
- What it is; it’s a shader and a waka
- Where it is: new brighton near the pier and the beach
- Why it was put there: for kids to play on and have fun the shader is there to give shade in a pattern way.
- What it means/ What story is it telling? The waka might mean how they got to new Zealand ? the shaders are probably just for shade
- Do you like it? Why/ why not? Yes I love it because I can play on it and the shade is always good on a hot day.
Aoraki ki te Moana
- What it is: its street art with mount cook and a whale
- Where it is: in the town at new brighton
- Why it was put there: to fill in the empty space probably
- What it means/ What story is it telling?
- Do you like it? Why/ why not? Yes I love the street out because it looks so real !
Te Kōrero Karoro
- What it is: a banner with interesting designs on it
- Where it is: in the library at new brighton
- Why it was put there: Not sure?
- What it means/ What story is it telling? Maybe there talking about the ocean and also it might just be for decoracion
- Do you like it? Why/ why not? Its very interesting and cool i really want to look into some of the patterns
This Is My Stopmotion Made By (Kobe H Travis M and Emilie F) With Play-dough Its About This Green Piece Of Dough Who Can Suck Up
Stuff Like Snails and Alot more. We Did it on a Ipad the number was 11 Comment If There Was any errors You spotted. 😃 Here it is.